Don’t miss out on an opportunity to visit the UK! Participate in the British Council competition on Morning Express , answer the questions correctly, attend the Education UK Russia exhibition on 1 October, and get a chance to study at one of Britain’s leading language schools as soon as next year!
Every morning from 23-30 September the TV show presenters will put forward a question for the Talk Your Way to London competition. The participants will need to text their answers to the number provided. At the end of each programme, a winner of a secondary prize from Macmillan will be chosen among those who send in the correct answer via prize draw.
All participants who gave the correct answers for all six days of the competition will be entered in the draw for the main prize — a 1-week General English course at the Centre of English Studies in the UK. The winner will be chosen during the Morning Express show on 30 September, and the award ceremony will take place at the Education UK Ekaterinburg exhibition on 1 October 1 at the Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg Hotel.
- Age 18+, Russian citizenship, English at Elementary level or above
- An international passport valid for the duration of the trip. The dates of the trip are to be agreed upon between the winner and CES; the course will take place before 31 May 2016.
The final prize draw will be conducted live during the Morning Express TV show on 30 September. The award ceremony will take place on 1 October, during the Education UK exhibition in Ekaterinburg at the Hyatt Regency hotel (8 Boris Yeltsin St).
First prize is a 1-week General English course in one of the CES Schools in the UK (20 academic hours).
Founded in 1979, CES has over 30 years' experience teaching the English language to students from across the globe and offers the widest range of English courses for adults in London, Worthing and Harrogate (North Yorkshire).
The winner of our competition will be able to choose the study location where he or she will spend seven days learning English, sightseeing and getting to know their peers from around the world. To learn more about CES schools, please visit http://www.ces-schools.com/.
The main prize also includes:
- Pre-paid accommodation for the duration of the course and meals (half-board or full board, depending on the learning centre of choice)
- Flight Moscow-London-Moscow
The prize does not include:
- Travel expenses associated with travel in Russia to the airport in Moscow, transfer from the airport in London to the school and back
- Visa fee
- Medical insurance
- Daily expenses
Macmillan IELTS Skills mobile app, the winner of the ESU 2013 award, which helps students prepare for the IELTS exam successfully.