The British Council’s Architecture Design Fashion department creates links between designers and cultural institutions around the world through a diverse range of collaborative projects. In Russia we produce and collaborate on small and large-scale international events such as festivals, workshops, and conferences. We also produce exhibitions and advise partners on touring exhibitions overseas and publish materials on design. The British Fashion Council, The Design Museum and London Fashion Week, to name a few, are partnering with us in different projects which aim at creating mutual opportunities worldwide.
Architecture, Design, Fashion
- Publication “British Design: Context, Schools, Studios, Industry”
- British Design Days at Moscow Design Week (2014)
- Fashion Film Days (2014)
- Fashion Film Russia at London Fashion Week (2014)
- Young Creative Entrepreneurs Awards 2014 (YCE)
- Fashion Film Workshops December 2013