Cultural and Education Section of the British Embassy in Moscow presents a series of events in partnership with UK and Russian universities specialised in creative education, social science and humanities. This initiative is part of the UK-Russia Creative Bridge 2020-21 programme.
Workshops on creative writing, seminars on acting, conference on contemporary dance, public talks on the cultural heritage and tourism – all these events will enrich the educational programme of Russian high schools and will also inspire long-term partnerships between educational institutions of our countries.
Apart from the sessions for students, there will be a number of public events for the general audience. These are meetings with leading UK academics and creative, who will share their professional experience and give an overview of the current state of the sector.
- Public talks on art education in partnership with Moscow School of Contemporary Art.
- Public talks on contemporary British literature in partnership with Swansea University and Gorky Institute of Literature and Creative Writing.
- On education: designing strategy. Two lectures and a workshop by UCL Institute of Education and Universal University.
- Storytelling and the Digital Revolution. A public lecture organized by Loughborough University and Voronezh State University.
- Dance practices in digital spaces during the pandemic. Vaganova Ballet Academy and De Montfort University.
- Seminars on Theatre Production by Oxford School of Drama.
- Online conference “Regional Capitals: development based on culture. Russian and international experience.
- Dance practices in digital spaces during the pandemic.