The Cultural and Education Section of the British Embassy in Moscow organized an open call for Russian regional cultural organisations to collaborate with UK partners. The aim of the programme is to showcase contemporary UK art to Russian audiences in different cities and to help regional institutions establish relationships with UK cultural partners.
The competition was open to regional art institutions (outside Moscow) that have the desire and potential for international collaboration with the UK to take part in this programme. Art institutions included Russian museums, galleries, art centres, libraries, theatres, concert halls, cinemas and other venues; festivals, art fairs, event agencies; educational platforms, and digital platforms.
This call for applications was part of the UK – Russia Creative Bridge programme 2020-2021. The call is now closed, grantees announced.
- Association of cultural managers. "Green transformation of the city" conference. Learn more about the project.
- Center for the Implementation of Creative Projects "Inclusion". Learn more about the project.
- History Museum of Yekaterinburg. Arts Territory in the Urals: connecting cities, places and stories. Learn more about the project.
- Krasnoyarsk Regional Philharmonic. Conductors, orchestra musicians and managers: an introduction to the classical music business. Learn more about the project.
- The Foundation “Ulyanovsk – the Capital of Culture”. ART VIEW online intensive course on contemporary art. Learn more about the project.
- Museum of Nonconformist Art. #VirtualSPAR online residency programme. Learn about the project.
- Museum of Soviet Arcade Machine. A series of discussions “How and why British museums study videogames?”. Learn more about the project.
- Museum of Tomsk Polytechnic University. Cultural Current. Learn about the project.
- Innovative humanitarian projects. Contemporary British Poetry in Russian Perception. Learn more about the project.
Please see below for more information about the application and selection process.