The British Council has issued an invitation to tender for the role of Programme Director for the UK-Russia Year of Music 2019.
We are looking for a consultant to be responsible for delivering a high-impact programme, working in close collaboration with the British Council’s Music team in London and Russia team in Moscow.
The consultant will have:
- wide-ranging familiarity with the music scene in Russia
- evidence of professional engagement with the music sector in the UK
- evidence of professional project/programme management, including management of significant budgets and design/delivery of marketing and communications and evaluation strategies (evidence of fundraising experience desirable)
- evidence of collaborative working across multiple sites/organisations
- evidence of senior stakeholder management in the cultural sector
- fluent written and spoken English (knowledge of Russian desirable).
In order to participate in the tender, please reach the attached documents (Invitation to Tender and Annex 1: Contract) and submit a completed application form (Annex 2: Supplier Response) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23:59 (UK time) on 16 February 2018.
All clarification requests should be addressed to email@example.com by 9 February 2018.