On 12 May at 18:30, the British Council invites you to the seminar that will be conducted by Mr Christopher Masters, Admissions Tutor at Ashbourne College, Kensington, London.
Ashbourne College has unique features for students such as:
- central location in Kensington, London;
- "outstanding" rating from government inspectorate OFSTED;
- excellent A-Level results and university placements;
- small classes and high emphasis on personal attention;
- 50% of students are British, with a wide range of other nationalities;
- high levels of pastoral care;
- stimulating extra-curricular programme.
This lecture is aimed at students, aged around 16 to 19, who need to do a pre-university course before entering British higher education in creative arts subjects. During the lecture visitors will gain:
- an overview of the range of education possibilities in the creative arts in the UK;
- insights into the application process;
- tips about portfolio preparation, auditions and interviews;
- key information about A Level courses in the arts at Ashbourne College.