Deadline: 19 October 2020
The Cultural and Education section of the British Embassy is pleased to open this call for individual bursaries for online professional development courses in arts and culture and invites Russian cultural leaders and professionals to apply. The aim of the programme is to help Russian arts professionals to get access to the leading UK cultural institutions, acquire new knowledge and skills.
This call for applications is part of the UK – Russia Creative Bridge programme
We are looking for:
- leaders and senior managers representing Russian cultural institutions
- creative entrepreneurs and project leads working in the fields of visual and performing arts, film and television, literature and publishing, music, architecture, design, fashion, media and communications
- advisors and managers working in the cultural sector for local / regional / national bodies (e.g. city councils, urban and cultural regeneration initiatives and regional development organisations)
- academics and people developing the infrastructure and content for cultural education
- we will also consider applications from cultural institutions that want to develop their senior team members.
- have a minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in the cultural and creative sectors
- hold a senior or middle management position in their organisation (if applicable)
- speak confident English (Upper-Intermediate/Advanced)
- be a Russian citizen
- be aged 18+
Online professional development courses may include:
- a short-term course or training provided by a UK cultural institution
- an online professional cultural conference or forum in the UK
- online mentorship or residency provided by UK cultural institution
- online research such as access to archives and libraries
- you can submit your application for one or several professional development items with a total cost of no less than £800 and up to £1,000.
Bursaries do not cover language courses or exams. They do not cover non-UK based professional development initiatives.